Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Best Day Ever!

Today, I left work to get a snack and was met with a surprisingly warm afternoon. So, instead of taken a left and going to the corner store, I crossed the street to prolong my sunny walk. About a half a block from my detour, I discovered a store window showcasing yarn supplies and thought I should take a peak inside. Turns out, there is a craft store, Purlchet, right near my office. Perfect! Now I can pick up supplies on my lunch hour (and, if I ever take a full hour, maybe get in some purlcheting too).

Of course, I can’t make it out of a craft store without a pattern book catching my eye, and, in this case, without the proprietor convincing me to buy the supplies. So it looks like the Prima, Debbie Bliss, Cruz Tennis Sweater is next. (check it out here:
http://www.debbieblissonline.com/Book.asp?bid=44).

I am really excited for this project. It is going to be my most challenging project to date, but I know, WHEN I complete it, it will be soooooo satisfying. I am so excited to start this project that I have vowed to finish my current project by the end of the weekend.

Here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment